Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Iris by Whimsy Stamps


Good morning everyone. I originally made this card on 4/9/2014 using Iris from www.whimsystamps.com
I love the "Wee Ones" collection by Sylvia Zet and look forward to her new releases.

I have been using my copics a lot more in the last few months and I have really been working on my blending techniques, especially for hair as this seems to be the thing that I struggle with the most.

For this card I used Spellbinders Label 4 to cut and matte the image. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug's Spring Time 6x6 pack. The sentiment is from www.whimsystamps.com Lovely Spring Slider 2.

I sent this card to my Mum for Mother's Day, so I hope that she likes it. I am also thinking of entering it in the Whimsy Facebook May Challenge "Sparkles"

Have a good day.

Sandra



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. You did an excellent job of blending to get the highlights on the hair. I really love these stamps and look forward to seeing your creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete