Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lili of the Valley!








Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while so I thought that I would add my selection of LOTV cards that I have made.

There are 6 Anabel cards that I colored with my copic markers, and the paper is all from my stash. I love that these stamps as they are smaller, and they are quick to color and are just adorable.

They are annabel Texting, Big Kick, Music to my Ears, Annabel Pedal Power, Roller Girl and Tug of War.

The masculine card is called Toot Toot! I made this card for a swap that I participated in and the responses were very positive.

If you want to check out the LOTV website here it is: http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/
They are so reasonably priced (about $8 US a stamp) and they do free shipping to the US.

I hope everyone is having a good day.
Love to you all.
Sandra

1 comment: