Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Steampunk Marci


Hi Everyone,

I have been spending the last week enjoying the company of my son Alex, and daughter Hannah. Hannah is home from college for the summer and Alex was on leave from the Navy. I just hugged my son goodbye as he is on his way back to Virginia and to a new Navy Command. Now that he is an adult, I really enjoy spending time with him. He has grown into an amazing man who is making his father and I very proud.

So on to the topic at hand, Miss Steampunk Marci. I am really enjoying the Steampunk stamps that various companies are now selling. In particular this stamp by La-La Land Crafts.

I used my copic markers in the Blue Green Range (BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG13,BG 57), and also in the Violet Range (V0000, V000, B01, V04, V06).
The paper I pulled from my stash, and the cogs are from Spellbinders.

I have not put a sentiment on it as I am going to wait until I send it to someone.

I am now going to finish some cards that I am making for a card swap. I am using Lili Of The Valley's "Toot, Toot" I will post a photo when I am done.

Have a great Tuesday
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment