Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Miss Maya Again

Hi everyone,

Now that my Mum finally received her birthday card (it took over 2 weeks to get to her) I can post my newest version of Maya which is available at Whimsy Stamps.

I had some of this amazing paper from "Authentique" Classique: Pretty left from another card I made and I love it so much that I wanted to use it again. I am actually thinking of re-ordering some more because it is so pretty.

I am still working on my skin and hair classes over at Kit and Clowder. It is a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I am getting with the learning curve and I am improving every day. But I am definitely practicing a lot more than I used to, but I am seeing a great improvement in my coloring. If you are curious about what the lessons are all about, head over to Kit and Clowder or their Kit and Clowder Facebook Page.

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment