Monday, August 11, 2014

Saturated Canary

Hi everyone,

So I know that I have been missing in action lately, but due to health issues and a rushed return to school for our daughter I have not had much time to post, and sometimes I forget to post here as well as Facebook.

I am currently taking the Skin & Hair class over at Kit and Clowder. See the link below.

If any of you are thinking of improving your coloring skills, this is definitely the place to go. The class will run you $70 but let me tell you it is so worth it. I also got a light source class for free which makes a huge difference in how you interpret an image. I am loving learning to make my images more dimensional.

So anyway, I have colored two Saturated Canary images this week.
I made Pixie Nerd for Hannah as she went back to college, and Pixie Dust Cloud to add to my supply.
They are fun images to color and I love the look of both of them.

Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment