Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Exciting News

Hi everyone,

I have started coloring again now that I am recovering from my surgery. The surgery went well and I definitely have less pain. Still struggling with fatigue, but the less pain thing is awesome! I have been coloring, but for DT cards that cannot be released yet.

On that note, I have some exciting news. I have been asked to be on the design team for Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. I am really excited about this challenge group. There are lots of amazing stamps companies that are letting us showcase their art, and the other DT members are so talented. The challenge goes live in January, so keep checking back with me for  updates.

Thanks for all of your prayers everyone. They were truly appreciated.

Have a blessed day.

1 comment: