Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Just Inspirational Challenge - Bingo is the Theme

Hi everyone,

Well it is time for another challenge over at JIC and this week's theme is BINGO! So head on over and check out all the fun things they have going on over at JIC.

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:
Kenny K who are offering 3 images to the winner!

All Dressed Up who are offering 2 images to the winner!

So this week I am showcasing "Sundae" from Kenny K. It was a really fun image to color, and a big change from my usual choices. I hope you like what I have done with this image!

Thank you for checking out my blog!
Have a blessed day!
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, love the image! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, Lovely card such a cute image and love the background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete