Sunday, March 29, 2015

Kith and Kin early release stamp!

Happy Monday Everyone!

Well another week has flown by for me, and it is Easter next week! As a Christian this week is especially significant for me. This week is about Jesus dying on the cross for my sins, and rising again to be in heaven with our Father. Through my struggles it has always been my faith that has gotten me through. So this week is special!

This week has also given me a special opportunity to color a brand new image by Kith & Kin an awesome Australian company. So I want to thank Kyra and Scott for this wonderful opportunity!

So the image Easter Rose will be available as a pre-release in their store. I hope you like the project that I used to showcase her!


The copics I used are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E27
Dress: R21, R22, R24, R29, R39
Basket: E31, E33, E35, E37
Bunny: W2, W3, W4, W5, W7, R000

The paper I used is from Pebbles "Roses are Red" collection.
The basket is from the Silhouette Store #56784.

Well everyone, I hope you have a wonderful week!
Blessings
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. How cute~. Lovely papers and fun image. You did a fantastic job creating the basket.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project Sandra! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete