Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Metal Theme for Just Inspirational Challenge

Hi Everyone!

It is overcast and rainy here in Houston. For me this reminds me of winters in Australia, so it doesn't really bother me.

Last week I took several days off from coloring. I had lost my coloring "mojo". I put out a search party on Kit and Clowder's Face Book Page to see if anyone could find it for me! So while I was waiting I attacked my sewing room and purged everything that I didn't need or want. So now my sewing room looks pristine, while my craft room is still a hot mess!

So yesterday I sat back down to color and got 2 cards made! I am so pleased that my "mojo" found it's way home!

So this week's challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenge has the theme "metal" Our wonderful sponsor's this week are:
who are offering 3 images to the winner!

who are offering a $10 certificate to the winner!

My image this week was from My Whimsical Little World and is called Happy Camper. The paper is by Doodlebug Designs and the little animals are buttons that I cut the shank off. I am really pleased at how this card turned out; I hope you like it as well!



Well head on over to Just Inspirational Challenge and check out all of the fun!

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings
Sandra


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is just gorgeous Sandra, I love the scene you've created here..I esp love campers, so what fun image to color up! I'm a new follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I remember that post on Kit and Clowder! I'm glad you found your mojo again :)

    ReplyDelete