Sunday, March 1, 2015

PPinky Dolls

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Today is the start of the monthly challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenge and the theme is "shaped cards". To be honest, I did forget about the shaped cards theme, but mine is "square" and it does have a "rectangle" on it! (oops)

Our wonderful sponsors this challenge are:

who are offering the winner 3 images


who are offering the winner 3 images



So for this challenge I got and image from PPinky Dolls by Chrishanthi. I have never colored any of her images before so it was definitely a challenge for me, but I am thrilled with the outcome!

She is called Once upon a time. Chrishanthi has lots and lots of adorable images, so head on over to her store PPinky Dolls!


The Copics I used are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Dress & Bows: R12, R14, R17. R29
Pants & Shoes: BG01, BG05, BG07, BG09
Puppy: E31, E33, E34, E35, E37
Grass: YG11, YG03, YG23, YG17, YG67

So head on over to PPinky Dolls and That Craft Place Ltd and check out their wonderful designs!
Blessings
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment