Sunday, June 28, 2015

New Inspirational Challenge over at Lacy Sunshine

Happy Sunday everyone!

I should be somewhere in Kansas as you read this, and we will be hopefully in Minot tonight.

So Lacy Sunshine's Creative Team A has started a Challenge over at Color Your World Inspirational Challenge. The team has come up with some really gorgeous creations this week so head on over and check it all out. There are so great prizes to be had as well.

This month I got to use Tasi Littlesprout's Snowflake. She is available here in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe . She is super adorable, and I loved coloring her.



Thanks so much for checking out my blog. I hope you like Tasi as much as I do.
Blessings
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. So Adorable! Love her colors and your coloring and the snow!

    ReplyDelete