Friday, July 3, 2015

Matilda Buttons Boo by Lacy Sunshine

Hello Everyone,

Today I have Matilda Buttons Boo by Lacy Sunshine to share with you.

As the summer is winding down and we are heading back to school (Hannah goes back to college this coming week) and into the cooler temperatures of fall. Heather Valentin has a wonderful collection of fall and back to school images for you to color that are available in her Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.

 

This is the recipe card of Copic colors that I used to color Matilda Buttons Boo.


I used Doodlebug Design Inc 6 x 6 Happy Harvest paper.The coordinating paper is from my stash of The Paper Studio papers. The dark brown ribbon was also from my stash and the button is from Dress It Up.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed my creation.
Blessings
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment